The 5 step process to change the way you do property inspections forever.
Synchronise an Inspection
- Log into your Rentfind Inspector Admin Area
- Add a new property (Properties | Add Property, or via VaultRE, Property Tree or the REST Sync).
- Add a new inspection (Inspections | Add Inspection, or via VaultRE, Property Tree or the REST Sync).
- Log into Rentfind Inspector on your device using your Rentfind Inspector logins and tap the "Load Inspections" button.
Note: Ensure that the staff member assigned to inspect the property matches the user profile you have logged in as.
- The inspection will appear as an "Active Inspection".
Perform your Inspection
- Add, edit, remove and re-order Areas (Add / Edit Areas).
- Add, edit, remove and re-order Condition Report Attributes for an Area
- Enter property condition comments using pre-defined phrases.
- Enter required maintenance.
Add your photos
- Click on "Photos & Maintenance" whilst in your area.
- Click "Add Photo".
Complete and distribute the report
- Mark the inspection as Complete and Synchronise it back to your Rentfind Inspector Admin Area.
- From within your Rentfind Inspector Admin Area, select the inspection.
- Click "Generate Report" to select a template to generate a report.
- Click "Reports" to select a report to email, view or download.
You will be amazed at the time saving and efficiency aspects of the Rentfind Inspector App.